Monday, March 9, 2009

A Sad Passing [Note]


To: Bash
From: Crecente
Re: Has Spring Started Yet?

Over the weekend I learned that someone I knew from work died as the result of a bicycle accident. James Meadow was a talented, charming writer and a genuinely nice guy. I'd hesitate to call us friends, I didn't know him that well. But I always respected his talent and we would occasionally joke with one another in the office.

I used to deliberately call him MeadowS and he'd call me CreShentay.

His death, so abrupt, is a reminder of how easy it is to take things for granted.

What you missed:
Capcom Announcing New Game At RE5 Launch Party
Killzone 2 Patched
The Art of War
id: No Rage In 2009, Come Back Next Year
Sony Ponders Suing Over UK Early Death Ad

Confused about commenting on Kotaku? Read our FAQ.